07 June, 2012

Adele's winter warmers, jacket # 2 and some Easter baskets

Wow, after a 2 month break from blogging I am on a roll. :) It feels so rewarding to be looking through all the pics of stuff that I have made over the last few months.

Anyway, here is the second jacket that I have made for Adele. It is a fully lined jacket and was made with the same pattern that I made for this jacket. It was a fun experience working out how to make it fully lined. :) I also made it belted. I really wanted to find a gorgeous vintage gold button for the jacket but could only find really ugly shiny ones, so I got angry and used a bright orange button instead... yeah, go figure. Not one of my most creatively inspired moments ;) I'll probably change the button when I find a nice vintage-y one.

So here's the jacket...

The outer fabric is navy velvet


This is another little project I made over Easter. We used these for an egg hunt with our kids and their cousins. I made 6 in total. I've never used felt on a project like this and absolutely loved it! They came together so quickly! I love that you don't need to worry about finishing seams!! :)
My boy, enjoying some chocolate goods! :)
 Till next time,

Kerryn

No comments:

Post a Comment